Neutral Bowl of Cherries Cutie Quilt

I recently remade my Bowl of Cherries Cutie Pattern in all neutrals for an elegant looking gift quilt.


I like to give neutral quilts as wedding gifts, so this quilt will probably find its forever home with newlyweds.

I quilted it with free-motion feathers using Lamb Tutti cotton thread in the needle and DecoBob Antique White thread in the bobbin.


I recently finished filming my First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting class and will start filming a class about Threads and Needles and Batting.  In January, though, I will begin filming a class about how to quilt free-motion feathers on your home sewing machine, including the feather pattern I used on this quilt.  Sign up for my newsletter to make sure you don't miss any announcements about these classes.

To see all of my online machine quilting classes, click HERE.


I put together a kit for this elegant Bowl of Cherries quilt.  It's a fun and easy quilt to make, and it's on SALE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Blue A La Moda

How to Machine Quilt Tuscan Vintage on Your Home Sewing Machine

For the Love of a Scrap Quilt