Simplicity, A La Mode

I might be guilty of loving my A La Mode Cutie Pattern a little too much.  I might also have a dozen of these already quilted and waiting to be given away.  

Kits for this quilt are on sale so you can make one (or a dozen), too!

I have loved low-volume fabric since it was called "neutral."  So I made a neutral A La Mode quilt with a Low-Volume Cutie pack and peach background.


I decided to quilt this with meandering/stippling.  I teach how to meander/stipple in my First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting online class.  If "learn to stipple" is on your bucket list, check out my class.

This quilt is sitting in the gift pile.   I know it will be the perfect get well, thinking of you, miss you, housewarming, or any other reason gift for someone.

Sometimes, simple quilts in simple colors with simple quilting are just perfect.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Blue A La Moda

How to Machine Quilt Tuscan Vintage on Your Home Sewing Machine

For the Love of a Scrap Quilt