Full Hearts Panel, Part 3

 This week's Watch It Wednesday video features the Full Heart panel, available on my website.  I've shown how to stitch Filigree Feathers in the center hearts and how to outline the lines of hearts.  Join the free online class to see the first two videos.  

This week, we're going to fill in some background.  Since I consider orange a "neutral" color for a background, I'm using a 50-weight bright orange variegated cotton from Tutti by WonderFil Specialty Threads.

If you liked this video and want to learn more free-motion quilting on your home sewing machine, enroll in my First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting class.  But HURRY!  The "while I'm creating it" price ends on Friday, September 18, 2020.!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Blue A La Moda

How to Machine Quilt Tuscan Vintage on Your Home Sewing Machine

For the Love of a Scrap Quilt