Quilting Essentials: First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting

Today is the official launch of my 10-week free-motion machine class!  I think I need to celebrate with a cake!!!


The class is available HERE.

Since 2020 is the "Ipecac Syrup" of party drinks and folks are struggling, I wanted to find a way to offer this course for free.

I found a way on my class platform (Darn it, Jim, I'm a quilter, not a techie!) to offer each lesson free for a week.

Here are the instructions you find when you click the "how this class works" link:


If you plan to watch the class for free, use the "how this class works" link.  If you want to purchase the class for on-demand access, click HERE.

One thing about watching on mobile devices -- click the button above the header to get to the list of Lessons


I'm so proud of you for taking the plunge into machine quilting!  I hope that the tech-stuff doesn't add any stress. 

I'm making these courses because I'm home during the virus, and since I'm always home -- EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!!!!  (debbybrownquilts at gmail dot com)

I look forward to seeing what you've quilted!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Machine Quilt Tuscan Vintage on Your Home Sewing Machine

Just My Type! by Tamarinis for Island Batik

New Cutie Pattern and Kit -- Freeze Frame!