Frolicking in the Forest!

Since we are rounding the corner on 100*F here in NY and I don't have central air conditioning, I am hiding in my sewing room where I have a small floor cooling unit until the heat breaks.  Or until I run out of fabric.

I plunked myself down at my handy-dandy Handi Quilter Stitch 710 sewing machine and started quilting my Forest Frolic Go with the Flow Cutie Quilt:


Are you Feeling the Feathers on this Forest Frolic Formulation?  (Buckle up, I have more.)

This quilt is quilted with all white thread, Konfetti 100 (50 weight cotton) in the needle and DecoBob 104 (80 weight polyester) in the bobbin.

I use both of those threads often, so I'm replacing my spools with cones.

This Fabulously Fashionable Free-motion Feathered Forest Frolic Formulation has Fossil Fern Fabric on the Flip-side. 


(Ok, now I'm done.)

Care to see the front of the quilt?

I'm currently in the middle of a releasing a ten-week First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting online class.  The next class I'll release will be all about threads.  After that, I was thinking of teaching a weekly feather class.  Comment if you're interested and I'll start making notes!

Hurry and get your kit for this quilt while the border print is still available from the manufacturer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Blue A La Moda

For the Love of a Scrap Quilt

A La Mode for Baby