Cutie Quilt -- Sweet Tooth featuring I'm So Blue fabric

It's now the season of "there's no good lighting for quilt photos," so please bear with me.


I just finished another Sweet Tooth Cutie quilt, this time using an "I'm So Blue" Cutie Pack.  I've put a kit together for this quilt HERE.

I make a lot of Sweet Tooth Cutie quilts and it's because of the Ribbon Candy.


It's my favorite thing to quilt.  I was having a bad day and ribbon candied my way through it.  Is ribbon candy therapy a thing?  Because it works!

I teach all of the machine quilting in this quilt (Ribbon Candy + Swirls) in my First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting online class.  I made sure to teach the 10 most useful and versatile designs in that class so students will be prepared to tackle their unfinished quilts at the end of class!




Comments

  1. I love it! Still mixing up my new quilting motifs when I practice. Since most are scrappy quilts, the FMQ is scrappy as well. No FMQ police that I know about!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Blue A La Moda

How to Machine Quilt Tuscan Vintage on Your Home Sewing Machine

For the Love of a Scrap Quilt