Electric Blue A La Moda

My A La Mode Cutie Pattern looks great in every color combination I've tried, and I've tried MANY!

Kits for this quilt are on sale so you can make one (or a dozen), too!

I love black and white fabrics, and I also love experimenting to see how they play off different background colors.

Hot aqua, anyone?

I decided to go with my favorite ribbon candy quilting on this quilt, because I quilted this when I needed some extra fun in my life (meaning, any time in 2020).  I teach how to stitch Ribbon Candy in my First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting online class, both free-motion, and using a stencil.

This quilt is awaiting its forever home.  I'm sure it will be loved wherever it eventually lives.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Machine Quilt Tuscan Vintage on Your Home Sewing Machine

For the Love of a Scrap Quilt