New Cutie Pattern and Kit -- Freeze Frame!

I'm sew excited to share the release of my Freeze Frame Cutie Pattern!  I made my sample out of Northcott Cosmo fabrics for a modern, muted look. 


This quilt belongs to my brand new great niece!  I can't wait to meet her.  Snuggling newborns makes everything seem better, doesn't it?


I put the kit for this quilt on sale on my website.  This quilt is fun to make and fun to quilt!

I used Stone Tutti Cotton thread on the gray and pink fabrics alike, quilted a little continuous curve, and quilted A LOT of ribbon candy.  I quilted flowers and leaves in the blocks and borders and am planning a Floral Quilting online class in 2021.  Sign up for my newsletter so you won't miss any details about upcoming classes!


If you'd like to learn to quilt ribbon candy or continuous curve, I recommend my Quilting Essentials: First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting online class.  There are ten lessons and directions for practice projects.  This class gets rave reviews!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Blue A La Moda

How to Machine Quilt Tuscan Vintage on Your Home Sewing Machine

For the Love of a Scrap Quilt