New Cutie Pattern -- Lemon Bars!

A few months ago, I had a desperate hankering for lemon bars.  I couldn't make them at the time, so I decided to design a Cutie Pattern named Lemon Bars to hold me over until I could get to the kitchen.

I made the sample using Lemon Fresh fabric, naturally, and I love how it turned out!


In my Debby Brown's Machine Quilting Studio Facebook Group, I taught a class discussing all the different ways I could possibly quilt this quilt.  The class is saved in the group, so join and watch!  I teach a new mini-class every (most) weeks.


Another class I taught was about my Top 10 Favorite Machine Quilting Thread Colors.  I put together a kit of these threads as a machine quilting starter pack.  I chose to quilt this entire quilt in yellow thread, even in the pink.  I love how it turned out.  And I loved not having to change the thread continuously!


I machine quilted this quilt using ribbon candy, swirls, and pumpkin seed designs.  That's it.  Three patterns.  I taught the first two designs in my First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting class for home machines.  It's a great intro to machine quilting.  I'm sure pumpkin seeds will show up in a future class!  Our current class is about Threads, Needles, Batting, and Tension.  Click HERE weekly to view the weekly lessons, or purchase the class to keep forever HERE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Blue A La Moda

How to Machine Quilt Tuscan Vintage on Your Home Sewing Machine

For the Love of a Scrap Quilt