Quilting Essentials: First Steps to Free-Motion Quilting

Today is the official launch of my 10-week free-motion machine class!  I think I need to celebrate with a cake!!!


The class is available HERE.

Since 2020 is the "Ipecac Syrup" of party drinks and folks are struggling, I wanted to find a way to offer this course for free.

I found a way on my class platform (Darn it, Jim, I'm a quilter, not a techie!) to offer each lesson free for a week.

Here are the instructions you find when you click the "how this class works" link:


If you plan to watch the class for free, use the "how this class works" link.  If you want to purchase the class for on-demand access, click HERE.

One thing about watching on mobile devices -- click the button above the header to get to the list of Lessons


I'm so proud of you for taking the plunge into machine quilting!  I hope that the tech-stuff doesn't add any stress. 

I'm making these courses because I'm home during the virus, and since I'm always home -- EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!!!!  (debbybrownquilts at gmail dot com)

I look forward to seeing what you've quilted!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electric Blue A La Moda

How to Machine Quilt Tuscan Vintage on Your Home Sewing Machine

For the Love of a Scrap Quilt